Thursday, March 16, 2006

March Madness


We have arrived to the time of year where I become virtually useless. I love March Madness! It's become an annual tradition to fill out brackets with all my buddies from GBS. We maintain standings and talk a lot of trash. The highest I've ever finished is 2nd. This year, we have about 20 people vying for bragging rights. My final four includes Duke, Gonzaga, Conneticut, and Boston College, with UConn winning it all.

I'm already second-guessing my Gonzaga pick not to mention Boston College. I am currently in 3rd place, so we'll see what happens.

There's not a chance in the world that they'll get past the top 32, but go IU!

5 comments:

Jon Plank said...

Bucknell all the way.

Jon Earls said...

Go Bucks! (even if they do get elimenated in the Elite 8). Duke wins it all after beating UConn.

Keith said...

I actually have Bucknell winning a game, if not two

Anonymous said...

see, the way i've got it, north carolina and duke is gonna play in the championship game....with duke winning. ooh, that hurt saying that i, kayla, believe duke is gonna beat the tar heels. eh, that's totally sick and wrong!

Anonymous said...

IU all the way. (I wish)