Tuesday, January 17, 2006

As promised, snowmobiling pics



You will notice that these shots are posed. There are no action shots of me on the sled, thank God. If my knees are a little blurry it's because of the rapid knocking they were doing. OK, it really wasn't that bad. These pics were taken near the summit of Packer John mountain near Cascade/Banks. You could see for miles from up there.

John, who is standing next to me in the top picture (Marc is in the botom pic), knows the area pretty well and he identified several of the mountain ranges that surrounded us. It was an incredible sight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like the opening frame from Faces of Death Part IX. I'm glad you didn't die. Of course that means that Liberty Quartet would have no doubt been ringing my phone...

Anonymous said...

You are my stunt double. I told Liberty that there is a guy in Cincinnati who bears an eerie resemblance to me.

Carrie said...

Very exciting! My own snowmobiling experiences are limited to falling over in a shallow ditch on Hawthorne Ave. with Bro. Mowery at the handlebars. Somehow that bears no comparison to snowmobiling in some serious mountains.

Anonymous said...

I've ridden a scooter but no snowmobile. Scooters are fun. I don't know about snowmobiles.