Thursday, November 10, 2005

Welcome to our world, Addison!

I know this is pathetically late, but I want to wish hearty congratulations to Marc and Talisha on the delivery of Addison Marc Taylor. I'm telling you, he's a great-looking boy. He is now over a week old and doing well. Addison arrived while we were in Indiana so I wasn't able to meet him until last Friday. He's the man!

I don't have pics yet, but additional congratulations go out to Joe and Peggy on the birth of little Shiloh. She's a cutie. Also, congrats to Markus and Johanna on the birth of Kelesa (I probably just mutilated the spelling of the name).

All of the babies have been born in the last 2 weeks. I told the church last Sunday that we are initiating an agressive church growth plan. We still have 2 or 3 on the way! There's more than one way to grow a church.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww how cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww Addison is adorable!!! I can't wait to see him in person!!!

Brooke