Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Weird photo of the day


OK, I promise, I'm not going to turn this blog into a site that posts pictures that we all have forwarded to us. But, I did have to post this pic e-mailed to me by Becca. This is messed up. This is what happened to the cat that disappeared in Dale Bailey's garage. I told Carrie she better watch out for that cat, but did she listen? No!

Now, I have to let you know that I have turned into a person who isn't fond of the feline line of the animal kingdom. I did have a cat when I was a kid, but Shad acted like a dog. Very sensible and matter-of-fact. Cats as a whole are snooty, arrogant, and downright cruel. There are 3 cats in my neighborhood who have all decided that my front yard slightly resembles a Port-A-Potty. They take full advantage of what they perceive to be it's primary use. Much to my chagrin.

However, if I ever see a cat that even slightly resembles the above in our immediate vincinity (read, Idaho), I'm handing it the keys and moving to Florida. I'll take a hurricane any day over the cat from Dante's Inferno.

Scary!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Scarier still is the fact this is a dog. Sam is his name. See this website:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/23/AR2005112301479.html

Maybe he has a brother you could adopt for your children for Christmas! :)

Bethany said...

Another site of Sam's:

www.samugliestdog.com

Enjoy...if you can...and I'd recommend waiting till AFTER Thanksgiving dinner to peruse it too closely.

Jon Plank said...

Ha ha aha!!! You thought it was a cat. You need to keep up with the times. Sam is world-famous.

Carrie said...

Fortunately, the cat previously mentioned lived to the ripe old age of 12. I'm sorry, Sam just really is a sorry excuse for a dog. Keith, I can't believe you haven't heard of him sooner. He's won the ugliest dog contest 3 years in a row!!

Anonymous said...

EWWW! Thats a dog?!? Gross lol
I think I would move too! lol
That is just plin wierd.

Brooke