Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Feeling good and hungry, Skyline tiiiime...


Alert reader Chuck sent in this photo of me eating at an undisclosed Skyline Chili restaurant. I always wear a bib. If not I have what I call raycomplex, a disorder that results in much food being dropped on your nice clothes. The reason my head is cocked to the side is because I'm trying to figure out the right angle at which to start on my regular 3-way chili (dry). That's code understood only by Skyline customers.

I am a little worried, however, that the fans of my blog are now stalking me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i know what its like keith!!i just dont use a bib!! aybe I'll do that next time!!

Anonymous said...

Keith...do you guys have the "skyline chili" recipe? Someone formerly from GBS sent one to me that I have heard is very much like the real thing! I'll send it to you just in case....