Friday, November 07, 2008

UFO

So, last night Doran, Royce, and I are sitting in the lounge area watching a movie while Dan handled the bus driving duties. We were on US 93 S. toward Las Vegas. All of a sudden Dan shouts out, "You've gotta be kidding me! I just saw a UFO!" Doran and I went running up to the front of the bus to see what he was talking about. He explained that a semicircle of orange lights appeared in the sky, moved smoothly, and then all of a sudden disappeared. We didn't see anything so we went back to the lounge. About 15 minutes later Dan yells "They're back!" I ran up to the jump seat and sure enough, just to the southwest there was a semicircle of bright orange lights hovering and then slowly moving through the sky. After about a minute of so, it just disappeared. Talk about cold chills! This happened a few more times. Interestingly enough, though, the lights separated and became individual entities. It was the strangest thing I've witnessed.

I went online and found out that that stretch of road happens to be near an experimental aircraft test site. It is the real Area 51. Weird stuff. But, I saw this with my own eyes. I'm a believer (cue X-files theme).

5 comments:

The Grahams said...

Keith,

I've got some ocean-front property in Arizona if you're interested. Its a 4 unit condo with some long-term tenants: Elvis, Jimmy Hoffa and the Easter Bunny.

Interested?

Andrew

Jon Plank said...

Keith, you've got to kick that drug habit.

Carrie said...

Wow. You were in/near Area 51. Wow. (bows low) I'm jealous.

Beth and Jeremy Glass said...

It was probably just swamp gas (or maybe Doran, if you know what I mean).

Carrie said...

Hey Keith, I sent you an email (I think). Let me know if you got it, because now I need to send you another one (concerning cd chronology, since I can't remember what ones I bought as Christmas presents last year! Ugh!)