Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm in love with madness

For those of you who aren't aware, this is my favorite time of the year outside Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving. I love March Madness! I picked a few upsets this year, but my Final Four is pretty safe: North Carolina, Kansas, Texas, and UCLA. I manage the Liberty bracket. This year we have about 25 participants. Doran forgot to fill out his brackets so he's already clinched last place.

I usually finish in the bottom half. Last year I finished something like 8 out of 16. Lori beats me every year. It's pretty embarrassing. This year I set up a separate bracket for our family. Trey is obsessed with this. I'll probably finish last. This is the only time of year I cheer for North Carolina. I can't have them messing up my bracket with a loss.

3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

You boys are nuts! Jonathan told me a while back that this weekend in March is his "favorite time of year!" Crazy... He also in in charge of the brackets at his place of employment! I fill one out just for fun but don't think I have ever beaten him!
Have fun watching basketball!!!

Carrie said...

Um, how are your brackets looking?

My Big Brown Opinion said...

I love this time of year too. Gotta love cheering for the underdogs!