Saturday, December 08, 2007

Studio work

Liberty just finished recording vocals for a new album. Well, it's kind of new. New in the sense that we're creating fresh arrangements for familiar songs. This recording has 10 cover songs, 1 re-written song (by Royce), and 1 new song (by Doran). The track list includes (in no certain order):

Temporary Home
Still Feelin' Fine
Light at the End of the Darkness
Ride That Glory Train
I'd Like to Say It Again
Bus Driver
The Eastern Gate
I Can See the Hand
I'll Tell It Wherever I Go
The Lighthouse
I'll Tell It Wherever I Go
Baritone Whine

The name of the project is "Say It Again" and should be ready sometime in January. I think it's going to be a fun recording.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be looking forward to the next new album! Shelby

Anonymous said...

Just thot you'd want to know that your AYC link in your sidebar does not lead to Appalachian Youth Camp. (?)

The Grahams said...

Bus Driver? As recorded by Caedmon's Call?

Andrew