Saturday, September 22, 2007

Liberty in the heartland

Hey, don't forget Liberty is going to be back in the Midwest next week. Come see us if you get a chance. I'd like to see a lot of you guys that I don't get to touch base with on a regular basis. Here's the schedule:

Sunday, 9/23: Copper Hill, VA (Painter Tabernacle; 6:00 PM)
Monday, 9/24: Covington, KY (Central Church of the Nazarene; 7:00 PM)
Tuesday, 9/25: Fortville, IN (Church of the Nazarene; 7:00 PM)
Wednesday, 9/26: Pekin, IL (First Church of the Nazarene; 7:00 PM)

Our website has all the address details: http://www.libertyquartet.com/schedule.php.

6 comments:

Dorcas said...

When are you coming to Ohio??

Anonymous said...

I wish that I thought to tell you, I probably could have gotten you another concert date in Kentucky. Maybe next time when I see Kentucky dates, I'll put you in touch with another fantastic church with some very dear friends of ours. Shelby

The Grahams said...

Hey Keith,

Enjoyed the concert. I had hoped to say "hey" to you and Doran but with the crowd in VA tonight and 3 kids who needed to get to bed, we had to return to Lynchburg. Great to hear you guys. It brought back some memories.

Andrew

Keith said...

Dorcas, tonight is our "Ohio" concert. It's right across the river from Cincinnati in Covington, KY. It's about 10 minutes from GBS. I hope you guys can make it!

Andrew, I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to touch base with you. I didn't even see you there. Doran said that he saw you back there, but wasn't able to get back in time to say anything. Thanks for coming. I hope everything's going well.

Janiece said...

I can't believe you haven't been tagged in this "wonderful" game of tag. You are it, go to my blog and check out "I've Been Tagged", to see what you're suppose to do (jjtkcooper.blogspot). We need some interesting laughs in this game, I'm sure you will provide us with some :)

Anonymous said...

When did Virginia and Kentucky become Midwest? :)