Wednesday, July 04, 2007

the 4th

Happy Independence Day from the Waggoner Pyromaniac Clan. Trey has inherited the genetic tendency towards sparklers, firecrackers, and large explosions. I just talked to Dad the other day and he was planning to purchase large quantities of explosives (well, at least fireworks) in Indiana. If anyone in Frankfort hears a loud bang followed by sirens, give me a call.

It's difficult to keep those punk sticks burning. At least, my 4-year-old, bargain bin punk sticks.


This is the first year for Kassady to partake in the holiday festivities. She was a little tentative, mostly sticking with the poppers.

All Trey wanted to do was have sword fights with sparklers. This might have contributed to Kassady's hesitation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keith, I've been reading your blog for a while now and thought I'd finally leave a comment! I can't believe how big Trey is getting. Where is the 2-year old I used to babysit? Kassady is just a doll. Hope you guys are doing good. Please tell Lori hi for me.