Monday, February 05, 2007

Arizona Highways

I am alive and well in Mesa, AZ rejoicing in the fact that the Indianapolis Colts are the Super Bowl champions (I almost feel as though the statement should end with "now, turn to page 121 in your hymnal; page 121").

Liberty is in the middle of a 12-day tour in Arizona. The temperature is about 72 degrees, no humidity. I went swimming last night, then sat in the hot tub for a while. For all of you enjoying your -20 degree windchill factor, sorry. It's great out here.

While I know it's going to be a while before I can post again, check out www.jonplank.com. He's posting like a madman.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go ahead, rub it in, just remember you do have to come home where it is not 72 degrees!! Shanna

Carrie said...

I'm glaring at you, even though you can't see me.

Anonymous said...

I asked you tonight @ OVCN where you were from in Indiana, having grown up mostly in Indianapolis.
There are Waggoners in my family tree -- from Gwynneville.
I saw a post about Fortville. My mother taught there, and I attended 4-8th grades there. In those days, both Fortville & McCordsville had their own high schools. I've also visted the Methodist Home in Franklin occasionally. It nice to touch base with fellow Hoosiers.
So enjoyed your ministry this morning and tonight. It's one of the many blessings of spending winters in Tucson (from Lebanon, PA now): daughter & grandchildren here, these awesome mountains, the warmer winters, and OVCN's many ministries!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I temporarily confused Frankfort with Franklin, IN. I do know better, and have been to the Frankfort Park when going through from Indpls. to Lafayette, where I lived many years ago when first married. from gmomhpa at pobox.com