Friday, June 02, 2006

The Evergreen State

Hello everybody. Life is good! My voice is back to 100% and our concerts are going extremely well. I want to say thanks to everyone who visits keithinside on a consistent basis (even the shy ones who don't like posting). I'm having fun keeping you informed on what's going on in my world. I have been pathetic about getting pictures on the site, though. I've got some great pics to download, but haven't got around to it yet. Anyway, life is exciting in the great state of Washington.

This is my first visit to the Evergreen state and I love it! Man, this is some of God's most beautiful creation. I highly recommend it for you outdoor enthusiasts. There are some breathtaking views in this area. Last night we did an outdoor concert in Moses Lake, WA at a beautiful garden. It was an incredible evening! It rained, a normal occurence in Washington I'm learning. Not long, just a little shower. The only bad thing is that I don't have hair to catch the raindrops. It hits my head and drips right into my eyes. Fun stuff! This evening we were at the First Baptist Church in Bellingham, WA. We had a great time with some enthusiastic people! It's so much fun to sing to people who enjoy listening to SG music.

Tomorrow will be interesting, to say the least. Royce's son, Jeremiah graduates from high school and he is flying back to help celebrate this awesome achievement. So, Dan, Doran, and I will be performing as the Liberty trio tomorrow night. Only God knows what's going to happen in that concert. We might need your prayers for that one.

We're going to spend the day hanging out in Seattle. I don't like coffee, but I gotta find the original Starbucks, We're going to head down to Fisherman's Wharf and see the sights. We'll see if I run into Eddie and the boys from Pearl Jam. I've never been there before so it should be a great day.

Stay tuned. More info on the CD giveaway contest is on the way. To hear some of Liberty's previous music visit my great friend Jon Plank's blog at www.jonplank.com. As a side note, Jon served as graphic designer for our new album and it looks great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yyHey Keith,
I'm glad you're feeling much better. Dennis & I flew into Seattle for our 25th anniversary a few years ago. We rented a car & toured around the state and down to Oregon. What breath taking sites. The mountains are so pretty. God is amazing with all the beautiful creation He has made for us to enjoy! I'd love to go out there again sometime. Maybe for our 30th anniversary next year! ha! I'll have to suggest that to Dennis! Take care!
Dorcas

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need one of them there "umbrella hats." :-) Shanna

Carrie said...

Hey Keith, the original Starbucks is right across the street from the Pike Place Market. Make sure you get to see the fishmongers throwing fish there (you can see the fish market from Starbucks).

Also, eat some fried clams for me at Steemers (if you don't like that, try the fish and chips--awesome!) I love Seattle!