Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Hammin' it Up

We had a great time last night! I took several of the Grace Teens to hear Ken Ham(http://www.answersingenesis.org/events/bio.aspx?Speaker_ID=2) in Boise at a regional Answers in Genesis conference. He spoke on the topic "How to Defend the Christian Faith in Today`s World". As usual, Ken did an outstanding job! We also enjoyed a mini-concert by Buddy Davis. Overall, it was a phenomenal evening! On the way home, we stopped by McDonalds. What is it with kids and teens and McDonalds? Mickey-Ds definitely owns the market. It was a great evening as you can tell by the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keith I had a BLAST!!! It was def. a memorable time lol.
I think I spelt memorable right....I do go to school sooo.....I't not my fault. lol
Ok....I love all the pics they were GREAT!