Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Flu-like symptoms

I bring you greetings from the quarantined Waggoner household. Kassady, Trey, and Lori all have the flu, (how do I say this without being crude?) the kind that features losing great amounts of liquid at a time. So, while they bow before the porcelain throne, I ponder the inevitable onset of my own personal version of this malady. I definitely want it to happen before I hit the road this weekend. There's nothing worse than being sick away from home.

I thought about eating peas. I hate peas and figured that they would get everything jumpstarted. I don't know though, if I'm going to get sick I want to do it the right way. So, instead, I have gorged myself on some Taco Bell fare and a package of Reese's chocolate-covered peanut butter balls. I'm interested to see if this sends me over the edge. I have to admit that I feel a little queasy. I'll keep you updated.

Reality TV can't touch my blog.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hope everyone gets well soon and that you are spared "bowing to the throne." Being sick is the pits! Shanna

Anonymous said...

Haha Keith sometimes you crack me up! lol.
making your self sick... wow desperate hehe.
Well I sure hope the household gets well... Being sick isn't fun at all.... Ttyl

-Brooke-

Carrie said...

Sheesh! After that, I feel a little queasy too. Why don't you try Arby's or White Castles if you want to jumpstart things?

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's the West Nile Virus!! That would not be good!! But "they" say Nampa is the breeding ground for the virus right now?
Please do get well!

Anonymous said...

yep. a kid from my school has west nile!!! it's pretty scary!! i hope everybody gets better though!!

Anonymous said...

I had a friend who had something just like this, but he died.

Anonymous said...

WOW, Keith your friends are sure morbid or maybe just mean. West Nile, death and Arby's!

Anonymous said...

i actually like arby's. it's only because of the cute talking pot holder on the commercials though.

Anonymous said...

You're right, Keith. Reality TV isn't even close. I'd say this is right up there with the Weather Channel or C-Span!

Keith said...

So true. It's more comparable to when they are talking about the upcoming hurricane season on the Weather Channel.