Tuesday, January 24, 2006

mobility inspired

I just purchased a laptop, my first. With my new gig I thought that it might be a little easier to travel with a laptop instead of a desktop (for my naive friends, that comment was typed tongue in cheek). So, after pricing computers for over 2 months, I finally found the deal I was looking for at Best Buy in Boise. This computer is incredible! While my good friends Jon, Kevin, and perhaps Chuck may disagree with my choice of a PC not produced by Apple, I have to say this HP is a beauty.

I also installed a wireless network here at the Waggoner mansion. That was a new experience for me, as well. Remarkably, it works. The proof is in the pudding, since this post is being typed in my bedroom, far away from any connection. I feel somewhat like an IT expert, howbeit without all of the knowledge. Maybe it's the glow of accomplishment that makes me feel like I could conquer the world.

I think I'll parachute tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some equally useful electronics on the lower level. Nice turntables, a mixer, and some BETA video equipment still in the box.

Keith said...

With which a GBS employee successfully picked up WKRC.